Wednesday, May 6, 2009

drained


Running around Ottawa makes me really zonked. Armstong really knows how to pull the best out of him, but it does not work on me Mr. Armstrong. I have not YET gain his desire to win, to never give up even when it's obviously painful to go on. Not yet, as I hope I will do someday.
I can't imagine the pain he's had to endure during his recovery towards glory, again. To experience such pain in the leg while climbing the Pyrenees I think does not even match the pain of undergoing the widely known painful chemotherapy session. This is the reason why he's up there among the best ever to wear the Mayo Jaune of the Tour de France.

When will I ever become as great if not greater than him, only time will tell. The time when I'm consistent with myself, being true to my ambition, to never back down. O Allah please help me, I'm only human, help me get to where I longed to be whether it's now, or future; today or hereafter. Ameen...

My eyes are really worked up from the run that I did just now, can't believe I did circled both the main bridge that enclosed the Parliament and the MUseum of Civilization. But I did cheat a bit though, not that I want to, but it's only because my shoelace was not tight enough, poor shoe; I won't swap you for any other running shoe. Or is it poor me for not being a good at lacing the shoes? Nvrmnd, it's all good as long as I don't get injured from this mishap.

My heart is still racing to recover from the zonked that I have invoked just now. We'll get a rest right after I'm done with everything, OK?

reference:
Armstrong and Livestrong Win Again: Promo Blog, retrieved May 6th 2009, http://blog.epromos.com/archives/2005/07/amstrong_and_li.html

No comments:

Post a Comment